- Fabricate and assemble fixture and tooling components to achieve proper work holding.
- Perform required maintenance of fixtures and tooling as needed or requested.
- Operate VMC (CNC) for multiple features and profiled components.
- Sharpen cutting tools as needed or requested.
- Perform rework on non-conforming parts.
- Submit fixtures, tooling, or parts to inspection for verification.
- Perform manual machining operations on job orders including the manufacturing of prototypes.
- Assist the machinists with their tooling needs and supporting production to minimize machine down time.
We are consistently accruing new contracts from customers, which provides a face-paced challenging environment! It is also a mentally engaging position with learning opportunities for growth. Qualifications to include a two year degree plus four years experience, or 5 years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment. Ability to work from print without supervision is preferred. Solid works experience is a plus.
Pay for this position ranges from $18.00-$25.00 per hour or more (based on experience) and would be working full time on 2nd shift (2nd shift also has a 10% shift premium).