CNC Machine Operator
- Run equipment (Machining centers and Lathes) and associated operations with maximum workstation efficiency, which includes making quality parts with minimal scrap while achieving posted rates.
- Inspect parts machined by using required gages and measuring equipment.
- Maintain paperwork and documentation and verify for correctness, while reporting errors to supervisor.
- Understand and follow general shop practices as defined in the employee handbook.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Perform posted maintenance on equipment as required.
We are consistently accruing new contracts from customers, which provides a face-paced challenging environment! It is also a mentally engaging position with learning opportunities for growth. Qualifications to include a high school diploma or GED equivalent, or prior manufacturing experience (with strong mechanical ability), ability to provide great attention to detail, and capability of multi-tasking.
Pay for this position ranges from $16.00-$20.00 per hour or more (based on experience) and would be working full time on 2nd or 3rd shift (2nd and 3rd shift has a 10% shift premium).